Need to know more?
Here are some highlights about our cabins that we feel you may want to know.
First, our customers love the modern/rustic cabins that have all the amenities of home.
The following are included –
- Full kitchens (including pots, pans, dishes, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, fridge and stove, utensils, dish soap, dish towels and hand soap)
- Indoor bathrooms (including toilet paper, hand soap, bath mat)
- Bedrooms (including all bedding and pillows and extra blankets)
- Wood burning fireplaces ( firewood for sale located at cabin)
- Outdoor fire rings (firewood at cabins for $5 a bundle)
- Charcoal grills (bring your own charcoal)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct TV
- Air conditioning ($15 daily fee).
- The Outdoor Hot Tub stands alone in our picture perfect wooded area of the property, but is closed from before Memorial Day Weekend to after Labor Day Weekend( Summer Months). But is open Fall, Winter and Spring.
With most amenities included, all you need to bring are towels and toiletries and some comfortable camp chairs.
Leave the rest to us, literally!
Next, We listened to you. We know how important a good night sleep is, so we have replaced all the old beds with brand new log beds and mattresses in all of the cabins with sizes varying from Twin & Full, to Queen & King. Your comfort is important to you and but more important to us to be able to provide you with the comfort you want.
On a separate note, it is important to realize that the cabins are spaced far enough apart for a sense privacy and seclusion, yet close enough to rent several for family reunions.
Lastly, we are excited to announce there is a brand new playground for the smaller children under the age of 12. Plus we have a hot tub for the adults to use in Fall, Winter and Spring. Named Pa River of the year in 2019, The Wild and Scenic Clarion River is only a minute drive where you can fish, canoe, tube and kayak. Kick back and relax with your special someone or come with friends or family, making it a fun filled trip. Cook Forest State Park was also named Pa State Park of the Year in 2018. The possibilities are endless, imagination not included.
For things to do in close proximity to Cook Forest, visit https://visitpago.com/things-to-do/
We have a 2 Night Minimum. There’s a 3 night minimum for All holiday’s or special occasions.
Pre-approved Dogs Permitted, restrictions and fees apply.