Payments and Damage Deposits
Please be sure to inform your credit card company or bank and let them know that you will be traveling. As a result, you may have multiple transactions from Hominy Ridge. Please note, if your credit card is declined, you will not be permitted access to your cabin.
We do not grant refunds under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, lack of due diligence, early departures, un-cooperation, ejection, weather related issues and acts of God. We do our very best to correct any issues as promptly as possible. However, if you refuse to be cooperative, there will be no refund or credit.
If you want to have daytime guests, please get prior approval and pay a $5.00 fee per person. Likewise, day guests are limited to 3 hours of visiting time before an additional fee is charged. Finally, day guests must depart by 8 pm, unless prior approval is granted. Your guests may not bring pets.
There is no smoking inside the cabins. Outdoor smoking is permitted, however, we ask that you dispose of butts in proper containers.
Pre-approved Dogs Permitted
Preapproved Dogs are permitted in select Cabins. Excludes Cabin 1 & Cabin 6. All dogs must be preapproved prior to making reservations. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and crated when unattended. Dogs are not permitted on furniture or in beds. Dog owner must pick up poop after dog is done doing its business. Dogs are not permitted to be left alone in the cabin at any time, if you leave the cabin, the dog leaves with you. Please have your dog groomed so there is less shedding and no fleas and ticks. Also, please have your dog up-to-date with all shots. House dogs are permitted; however, we require proof of vaccinations and a photo of your pet(s) to aid in finding any lost pet. To ensure greater control of your pet(s), we require a leash no longer than 6 feet to be used when walking them. Excessive barking, aggressive or threatening behavior will not be tolerated. Limit 2 dogs per Cabin.
1. All pets MUST be registered with the Park Office and licenses, and inoculation records submitted upon arrival.
2. All dogs must be on a leash no longer than six (6) feet when outside and under control of the handler.
3. No dog may be tied outside unattended.
4. Pet owners MUST pick up after their pets in all areas.
5. Pets will not disturb residents with excessive noise or aggressive/threatening behavior.
6. Pets are not allowed at/or in any public gathering locations and are not allowed within the seating areas of these facilities. Pets are NOT allowed in the Park office area. (Walking past a facility does not constitute being at the facility.)
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS, USE YOUR OWN AREA FOR DOGGIE BUSINESS, NOT OTHERS!!
7. The management reserves the right to prohibit any resident or guest from keeping a pet in the event that said resident or guest fails to observe one or more of these rules.
8. All dogs must be claimed at office. If you do not, claim your dogs, fees will be doubled and /or risk being ejected. Dogs fees are charged for full length of your stay.
Cancellations and No Shows
Anyone making a reservation that does not show up, will forfeit their deposit.
Reservations made within 7 days of arrival, must cancel within 1 hour of making the reservation or else the deposit will be forfeited.
When making reservations more than 7 days out, you will have 24 hours to cancel. After that, deposits will be forfeited.